COS LIBRARY RESOURCES ON THE BROADER SUBJECT OF PSYCHOLOGY
Book Titles in Print
New Titles: (Note: For summaries of the books click on the "i" icon on the page then "Summary")
COS LIBRARY ACADEMIC DATABASES LINK
Digital reference books, scholarly, poplular, and news articles, multimedia sources, as well as statistical information on psychology.
To access the COS library's electronic academic databases 24/4 click here COS ACADEMIC DATABASES
PLEASE NOTE: You just have LOGIN/PASSWORD information for access off-campus
Sheets with this infromation are available at library Reference Desk or cqall 559/737-6179 during the following business hours;
M - TH 7:30 am - 8 pm - - and F 7:30 am - Noon
Dr. FULMER SPECIAL TOPICS PAPER
Click on any of the Topic ranges in red below and you will be taken to the tabbed pages above.
1. Psychological services in our community
2. The role of the Psychologist in medicine
3. The role of the Psychologist in business
4. The role of the Psychologist in the public school
5. The role of the Psychologist in the courts.
6. The treatment of mental disorders in children.
7. Drugs or Talk? Options for the Psychologist.
8. What is parapsychology?
9. Is mental illness a myth?
10. The use of psychoactive drugs with children.
11. What is Clinical Psychology?
12. Psychological services for the non-English speaker in our community.
13. Mental illness and the senior citizen.
14. Who is a Psychologist?
15. The costs of mental illness.
16. Mental illness and homelessness.
17. Psychological services for the disabled.
Information in this guide provided by
Technical Services Librarian
Information Competency Librarian
Adjucnt Librarian and Library Instructor